- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Ron White
Now on sale through President Obama's re-election campaign, 18 designer garments which are part of the campaign's new "Runway to Win" collection from 23 top designers. The GOP has its own suggestion for an addition — super PAC flipflops.
Michael Waltrip said it was a good thing brother Darrell wasn't around to defend himself at a charity roast. Otherwise, nobody would have gone home until the wee hours of the morning after the man nicknamed Jaws had finished responding.
Taylor Swift joined Shania Twain for their own version of "Thelma & Louise." Justin Bieber induced tears from teenagers as he walked the red carpet with Rascal Flatts. And Hines Ward wore cowboy boots.
Miranda Lambert's going to need a trophy room for "The House That Built Me" after picking up yet another honor at the CMT Music Awards.
Oh, and Mr. White also says he'll memorize the names of every man, woman and child in the nation, just for good measure.
"I have memorized the entire Mayan calendar. I am the only one who knows how to outsmart it. Vote for me if you don't want the world to end in 2012," he explains. "Also, if President Obama saw you on the street, would he even know your name?"