- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport south of the central business district of Washington, D.C., in Arlington County, Virginia, United States. It is the nearest commercial airport to Washington, D.C. Originally named Washington National Airport, the facility was renamed to honor former President Ronald Reagan in 1998. The airport is commonly known as "National", "Washington National", "Reagan", "Reagan Airport" and "Reagan National". "DCA" is used as the main airport code. - Source: Wikipedia
Visitors to George Washington's Mount Vernon estate -- if they can escape the crowds of tourists and explore the outer reaches of the grounds -- often marvel at the serenity found so close to Old Town Alexandria and downtown Washington. The original estate was even larger, surrounded by undeveloped land.
Whether you are a prospective homebuyer, a real estate investor or a builder, the property at 5935 Tilbury Road west of Alexandria has something to offer. This unusual residence, in the Mount Hebron area of Fairfax County, offers an idyllic setting on a large wooded site within minutes of two Metro stations and the shops and restaurants in Kingstowne and Old Town Alexandria.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is scheduled on Monday night to begin work on a resurfacing of the main north-south runway at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.