- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport south of the central business district of Washington, D.C., in Arlington County, Virginia, United States. It is the nearest commercial airport to Washington, D.C. Originally named Washington National Airport, the facility was renamed to honor former President Ronald Reagan in 1998. The airport is commonly known as "National", "Washington National", "Reagan", "Reagan Airport" and "Reagan National". "DCA" is used as the main airport code. - Source: Wikipedia
Visitors to George Washington's Mount Vernon estate -- if they can escape the crowds of tourists and explore the outer reaches of the grounds -- often marvel at the serenity found so close to Old Town Alexandria and downtown Washington. The original estate was even larger, surrounded by undeveloped land.
Whether you are a prospective homebuyer, a real estate investor or a builder, the property at 5935 Tilbury Road west of Alexandria has something to offer. This unusual residence, in the Mount Hebron area of Fairfax County, offers an idyllic setting on a large wooded site within minutes of two Metro stations and the shops and restaurants in Kingstowne and Old Town Alexandria.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is scheduled on Monday night to begin work on a resurfacing of the main north-south runway at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.