- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ronald Reagan Items
In 1964, Ronald Reagan said, "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." This tendency is on full display as the left tries to redefine the Gipper as the respectable conservative alternative to today's purportedly "extremist" Tea Party movement.
A federal court judge in Florida ruled Thursday that key portions of a lawsuit challenging the Obama administration's health care reform law can go forward, and accused the Justice Department of taking an 'Alice-in-Wonderland' approach to its defense of the controversial "penalty" for people who don't buy insurance.
Ah, the coziness of the liberal media: In 16 days, brazen Comedy Central hosts Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert insist they'll stage their dueling "tea party" parody rallies on the Mall.
The "Hollywood right" gets some red carpet glitter Tuesday evening with the premiere and press screening of "I Want Your Money," the smart and relentless documentary by independent filmmaker Ray Griggs that warns against President Obama's economic policies by contrasting the words and ideas of Mr. Obama and Ronald Reagan.
We check out the songs presidents love to listen to.
A Guantanamo Bay detainee who says he was waterboarded lost a legal battle Friday when a federal appeals court ruled that the Obama administration can keep information secret that the prisoner wanted to make public.
China recently conducted a long-range missile flight test that remains shrouded in secrecy. A U.S. official confirmed that China's military fired a missile from the Taiyuan missile center, about 320 miles southwest of Beijing, to Korla, a city in western China some 1,800 miles away. The Sept. 25 test highlights what China military specialists say is the growing threat posed by Beijing's development of long- and short-range ballistic and cruise missiles, and its new missile defense interceptors.
In the early 1980s, under the leadership of Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, the United States and the United Kingdom reduced marginal tax rates, brought inflation under control and relaxed both regulations and trade barriers. Many other countries soon followed, and the result was a quarter-century of expansion in both economic freedom and the growth of income. From 1980 to 2007, there was a gradual but steady movement toward economic freedom.
Who are Republicans for Environmental Protection (REP)?