- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ronnie Brown
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Remember all the forecasts of gloom and doom for NFL teams after the lockout. Funny how virtually none of it happened.
Ronnie Brown was back with the Eagles after a whirlwind bye week.
The Detroit Lions have a host of issues at running back.
The Philadelphia Eagles traded running back Ronnie Brown to the Detroit Lions for running back Jerome Harrison and an undisclosed draft pick in 2013.
The Oakland Raiders made a bold move to replace injured quarterback Jason Campbell on Tuesday, trading two high draft picks to the Cincinnati Bengals for Carson Palmer.
This Dream Team is a nightmare.
For NFL fans wondering where the spotlight will shine brightest on the first Sunday of the season, look no further.
Steelers cornerback William Gay understands the buzz surrounding the Philadelphia Eagles. Turn the frenzied NFL free agency period into your own high-end shopping spree the way the Eagles did, and it's hard not to notice.
The Baltimore Ravens have agreed to terms with veteran running back Ricky Williams.
The Eagles gave away everything but the Liberty Bell to bring in players. The Seahawks couldn't get rid of some of their players fast enough. And a player just out of jail has a deal with the Jets for a guaranteed $3 million.
The Eagles agreed to contract terms Tuesday with veteran running back Ronnie Brown, who spent his first six seasons with the Dolphins.
Reggie Bush watched part of his first practice with the Miami Dolphins from an end zone, arms across his chest, nodding and smiling as he studied what was happening on the field.
Nine years later, the Miami Dolphins have again traded for a New Orleans Saints running back who won the Heisman Trophy.
Reggie Bush may be bound for the Miami Dolphins.
"I'm just trying to keep it professional," he said. "I'm here. I'm a Philadelphia Eagle. Given an opportunity, whatever I'm supposed to do, I'm going to do that to a level of professionalism. If I'm expected to be in a meeting or whatever, I'm going to do things the way they're supposed to be done, and everything will take care of themselves."
"There were going to be more opportunities out there in Detroit for me, more carries than I would have gotten here," Brown said. "But it happens, it's over with and you move on."