- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Ronnie Johnson
Purdue has signed a high school point guard from Indianapolis after two-year starter Ronnie Johnson decided to transfer.
Coach Matt Painter is tired of dealing with the same old problems at Purdue.
Purdue starting point guard Ronnie Johnson has decided to transfer.
Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
The range of emotions inside Purdue's locker room spoke volumes.
Purdue did everything it could to hang with No. 13 Michigan State. It didn't matter what the Boilermakers did, the Spartans were just too much.
A.J. Hammons had 20 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 77-74 triple overtime victory over the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Wednesday night.
Illinois owned the lead at halftime Wednesday, and they owned an edge on the boards over Purdue that helped the Illini get there.
A.J. Hammons scored 17 points to lead Purdue to a 66-58 win over Illinois on Wednesday.
Purdue still has some work to do, but the Boilermaker's win over Nebraska was a start in the right direction.
Starting point guard Ronnie Johnson announced Saturday he is leaving the program after starting 52 of 66 games.