- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
Latest Ronnie Johnson Items
Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
To Purdue coach Matt Painter, the best way to beat the Wisconsin Badgers is to be just like them.
For the second straight game, Purdue had a chance to beat a ranked Big Ten opponent.
The range of emotions inside Purdue's locker room spoke volumes.
Purdue did everything it could to hang with No. 13 Michigan State. It didn't matter what the Boilermakers did, the Spartans were just too much.
Marcus Paige scored all 13 of his points in the second half, including two big baskets in the final 2½ minutes, to help North Carolina beat No. 5 Duke 74-66 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win.
The Purdue Boilermakers are trying to find ways to win. Against the Minnesota Golden Gophers, they needed some extra time.
Patrick Chambers credits his Penn State basketball team with staying the course - getting three straight Big Ten wins after a six-game losing streak.
All Terone Johnson could think about were his friends back on campus when he heard about the shooting at Purdue.