- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Roopal Patel
It's a blustery day _ February tends to be that way in New York _ and Marian Kihogo, a fashion stylist and blogger from London, is dashing from one runway show to another, from the tents at Lincoln Center to studios and galleries scattered around Manhattan.
"It sent me into a panic _ what was I going to wear to Fashion Week?" says Patel, fashion director of the online retail site modaoperandi.com. "Ninety percent of my closet is heels. Ballerina flats? Not my style."
"Shoes are the most important part of the whole outfit," he says. "I tell my clients: Buy the most basic outfits, but follow the trends of shoes every season."