- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Roosevelt Items
Readers of Neill Lochery's book on neutral Lisbon seething with intrigue during World War II will know his flair for summoning up the atmosphere of a particular point in time and location as a fascinating sidelight into a larger topic.
"We are all Keynesians now," Milton Friedman famously wrote in 1965. At that time, Friedman was reflecting on several decades of government interventionism in economic policy.
Here are Saturday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 4A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 4A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, Feb. 20, at Pepsi Center:
A Hawaii high school is expected to resume normal operations Wednesday after a police officer shot a 17-year-old runaway on campus, prompting a lockdown and canceling classes.
A police officer shot a 17-year-old runaway in the wrist Tuesday morning at a Hawaii high school after the teen cut one officer with a knife and punched two others, authorities said.
Authorities say a police officer shot a 17-year-old runaway in the wrist at a Hawaii high school after the teen cut one officer with a knife and punched two others.
Republican-turned-independent Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee has again switched his political affiliation — this time to the Democratic Party.
The year 2012 is about to expire. It was a blank in my judgment -- poof! -- and it is gone. We have the same sorry vacuity in the White House, bereft of a clue as to how to run the government.