- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Ropati Pitoitua
Tennessee Titans defensive end Ropati Pitoitua has agreed to terms on a multi-year contract to remain with the team.
Sione Pouha was getting ready to work out with his New York Jets defensive linemates and realized he still needed an NFL regulation football.
"Right now, I would say I'm about 75 percent," said Pitoitua, who added that doctors told him his recovery would take about 18 months. "I need to try to get the strength back. Right now, the strength is still a little weak, so I'm doing exercises and I have a routine."