- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Rory McIlroy Items
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this trivia quiz:
Ten things to know about the PGA Championship, to be played Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill Country Club:
A capsule look at 20 players expected to contend in the PGA Championship Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill Country Club (players listed in predicted order of finish):
Maybe one reason Tiger Woods isn't that impressed by anyone shooting 59 is that he's already done it.
Rory McIlroy has sponsors logos on his sleeves. He doesn't want his emotions there as well.
In the dark, head-to-head, 11 shots clear of the pack, from rooftops and in every other conceivable way, Tiger Woods has dominated at Firestone Country Club.
Two weeks after enjoying the perks of a U.S. Open champion, from dining with the prime minister to watching the Wimbledon men's final from the Royal Box, Justin Rose led a parade of stars exiting the British Open.
Another sunny day along the Scottish coast. Another perilous test on the links of Muirfield.
Bouncing back from a tough loss last weekend, Johnson seized the lead with a 6-under 66 on a sunny Thursday at Muirfield — another brilliant opening after a 65 at Lytham last year.