- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Roscoe Bartlett Items
A judge blocked police in Arizona from enforcing a section of the state's immigration enforcement law that prohibited people from blocking traffic when they seek or offer day labor services on streets.
More Republicans than Democrats have signed up to unseat Rep. Roscoe Bartlett in the April primary, even though boundary changes made during redistricting favor Democrats in the general election.
Most Maryland representatives on Thursday said they were skeptical that a bipartisan agreement on President Obama's jobs plan could be reached.
Claudia Cooper is the exception, not the rule.