- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Rose Mcgowan
A judge has granted Rose McGowan a three-year restraining order from a Connecticut man who she says threatened her agent and others in attempts to contact her.
A judge has ordered a Connecticut man to stop contacting actress Rose McGowan, who says the fan has threatened her agent and other employees in attempts to contact her.
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge has ordered a Connecticut man to stop contacting actress Rose McGowan, who says the fan has threatened her agent and other employees in attempts to contact her.
McGowan wrote she is "severely unnerved" by Santo's actions.