- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Roseanne Barr Items
Actress Roseanne Barr acknowledges making a Twitter post listing the address and telephone number of George Zimmerman's parents, but is asking a judge to throw out their lawsuit against her in part because the information was readily available in public records.
George Zimmerman's parents have filed a lawsuit against comedian Roseanne Barr, claiming she attempted to cause a riot outside their home by posting their residential address on Twitter.
George Zimmerman's parents are suing actress Roseanne Barr in Florida, claiming a Twitter post she made listing their address and telephone number forced them to flee their home.
Actress, comedian and outspoken liberal Roseanne Barr has made some surprising revelations in the past few weeks.
Former Green Party presidential candidate and outspoken feminist Roseanne Barr took to Twitter Tuesday expressing her views on arming women. "Arm the women of the world-send guns and ammo everywhere-train them to make clean headshots. #howtopreventrape," the actress tweeted.
Roseanne Barr is dropping into NBC's "The Office."
Behold, it's "climate smart" beef, sure to heighten the hubbub from global warming alarmists over cow flatulence, industrial agriculture and the collective impact of meat-eaters upon the Earth's atmosphere.
If there's one way to determine whether an event has devolved into a circus maximus, surely it must be the entry into the public debate by Roseanne Barr.
Roseanne Barr's name is on California's primary ballot as a Green Party candidate for president.