- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Rosemary Gibson
There is no question that debate over the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) will be front and center in the presidential election in November. There is no dispute that the key goal for Americans is affordable, accessible, quality care. The crucial question is: How do we achieve that goal?