- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Rosemary Vandenbroucke
A Hong Kong model who was arrested twice during a trip to the counterculture Burning Man festival in rural Nevada last year has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge, and won't serve any jail time.
A Hong Kong fashion model who was arrested twice during a trip to the counterculture Burning Man festival in rural Nevada last year has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge to settle the second case, and she won't serve any jail time.
A Nevada judge has set a preliminary hearing for a fashion model from Hong Kong who was arrested on a drug charge at the Burning Man counterculture festival over the Labor Day weekend.
A Hong Kong fashion model was busted on felony drug charges at the Burning Man counterculture festival in Nevada and crashed her rented motor home into Reno's landmark arch the next day, authorities said Wednesday.
She says the model and singer most popular in Asia and Europe was fined $1,000 and the case is closed.