- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
Latest Rosetta Stone Items
Quincy Jones says he has co-created the music version of Rosetta Stone.
One type of company that benefits the most from the frenzy surrounding New Year's resolutions is those in the online language-learning industry.
On a trip through southern Italy years ago, I was embarrassed to discover that all along, I had been mispronouncing "tabacchi" _ tobacco shops that sell bus tickets and other sundry. I'd been saying "ta-ba-chee" rather than "ta-ba-kee" until a storekeeper impatiently corrected me.
THE SOFTWARE: Fluenz and Rosetta Stone Totale.
Memo to Sen. John McCain. Now that even fake infomercials are viable political strategy, bring on the ginzu knives, a Popiel Pocket Fisherman and maybe some OxiClean next time.