- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
Latest Rosetta Stone Items
Quincy Jones says he has co-created the music version of Rosetta Stone.
One type of company that benefits the most from the frenzy surrounding New Year's resolutions is those in the online language-learning industry.
On a trip through southern Italy years ago, I was embarrassed to discover that all along, I had been mispronouncing "tabacchi" _ tobacco shops that sell bus tickets and other sundry. I'd been saying "ta-ba-chee" rather than "ta-ba-kee" until a storekeeper impatiently corrected me.
THE SOFTWARE: Fluenz and Rosetta Stone Totale.
Memo to Sen. John McCain. Now that even fake infomercials are viable political strategy, bring on the ginzu knives, a Popiel Pocket Fisherman and maybe some OxiClean next time.