- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
Latest Ross Detwiler Items
After amassing a 6-0 lead, the Nationals crumbled in Miami on their way to a 7-6 walk-off loss to the Marlins. Details here from CSN Insider Mark Zuckerman.
In Thursday's 3-1 loss to the Pirates, Ross Detwiler's unfortunate 2014 season continued.
The Nationals' bullpen saw its remarkable run of 27 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings come to an end on a homer off Ross Detwiler in the 15th last night.
Jayson Werth robbed New York's Daniel Murphy of a game-tying home run with two outs in the 9th to preserve Washington's 5-2 win over the Mets on Friday night.
After Nationals starter Taylor Jordan left Sunday's game due to a fever, relievers Ross Detwiler and Aaron Barrett had trouble picking up where he left off.
Despite going up 1-0 in the first inning, the Nationals went cold at the plate and saw their bullpen completely unravel to lose the game by a final score of 4-2.
After an injury-plagued 2013, Detwiler's primary focus this spring was proving his back was 100 percent healthy and no longer a concern. Now he must learn how to adapt to a new routine.
Now that Ross Detwiler is starting the year as a reliever, what's next for him? Will he succeed in his new role?
The Nationals haven't named a No. 5 starter yet, but they have decided it won't be Ross Detwiler.