- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ross Hemminger
"It is really important in reaching out to younger voters because younger voters hear things like 'traditional marriage' and they get turned off."
But Ross Hemminger, spokesman for GOProud, a conservative gay-rights group, applauded the court's decision and said it should be the precursor to shelving the "divisive" issue of marriage.