- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Ross Mckitrick
While this week's Senate Climate Action Task Force all-night marathon may seem like the ultimate comedy, real climate scientists are crying over the event.
The senators did not even consider the possibility that, as Mr. Essex and Mr. McKitrick say, "The Doctrine is not true. Each assertion is either manifestly false or the claim to know is false."
Mr. Essex and Mr. McKitrick explain: "Climate is one of the most challenging open problems in modern science. Some knowledgeable scientists believe that the climate problem can never be solved."