- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Ross Miller Items
Secretary of State Ross Miller says a woman has been arrested on two felony charges for allegedly using a false identity to register to vote and casting ballots in Nevada elections.
A conservative group that supports Republican candidates has agreed to pay a $40,000 civil penalty and disclose the source of funds used in 2010 ad campaign supporting Brian Sandoval in his inaugural bid for governor.
A conservative group launched a television and web campaign Monday against Ross Miller, Nevada's Democratic secretary of state and attorney general candidate, for trips and gifts reported on his financial disclosure statements.
Five of Nevada's former first ladies entertained guests on a recent Saturday with hilarious stories about life in the Governor's Mansion, from chasing runaway dogs to handling scandals and visiting the White House.
Las Vegas lawyer Adam Laxalt, grandson of former Nevada Republican governor and U.S. Sen. Paul Laxalt, announced his candidacy for state attorney general on Tuesday in what could become a matchup against the Democratic son of another popular ex-governor.