- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ross Mullaney
"They're talking about Mitt Romney's running mate and they're talking about setting up re-education camps for all of us," said Ross Mullaney, 21, who drove to Northern Virginia from his home in New Hampshire.
Like most of the other demonstrators, Mr. Mullaney said he was inspired to make the trek by the work of Alex Jones, radio host and leading voice in American alternative media.