- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Ross Mullaney
"They're talking about Mitt Romney's running mate and they're talking about setting up re-education camps for all of us," said Ross Mullaney, 21, who drove to Northern Virginia from his home in New Hampshire.
Like most of the other demonstrators, Mr. Mullaney said he was inspired to make the trek by the work of Alex Jones, radio host and leading voice in American alternative media.