- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Ross Ohlendorf
The Nationals have voided Ross Ohlendorf's option to Class AAA Syracuse and placed the right-hander on the 60-day DL.
The Nationals cut six more players before Thursday's game, including Ross Ohlendorf, bringing more clarity to their final roster battles.
After adding veteran Doug Fister in a trade with the Detroit Tigers in January, it appeared the Nats would have even less need for those extra options. Not so fast.
Tyler Clippard (back) and Ross Ohlendorf (side) have been dealing with some minor injuries in the early days of Nationals camp.
Ross Ohlendorf hopes to earn a spot in the Nats' bullpen, can he carry over his success from last season?
The Nationals re-signed right-hander Ross Ohlendorf for $1.25 million and tendered contracts to eight other arbitration-eligible players before Monday night's deadline.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed starter Ross Ohlendorf on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right shoulder.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have recalled left-hander Brian Burres from Triple-A Indianapolis to replace right-hander Ross Ohlendorf, who went on the 15-day disabled with a damaged muscle in the back of his right shoulder.
Pittsburgh pitcher Ross Ohlendorf was hit on the right side of his face by Troy Tulowitzki's line drive, got checked at a hospital and was back at Coors Field before the game ended Wednesday night.