- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ross Ohlendorf
Jordan Zimmermann threw three scoreless innings during the Nationals' 3-2 Spring Training loss to the Braves.
Julio Teheran worked around six base runners to match Jordan Zimmermann with three scoreless innings and lead the Atlanta Braves to a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
Tyler Clippard (back) and Ross Ohlendorf (side) have been dealing with some minor injuries in the early days of Nationals camp.
Ross Ohlendorf hopes to earn a spot in the Nats' bullpen, can he carry over his success from last season?
Late in the 2013 season Bryce Harper made a statement about his plans for the winter, putting it bluntly he wanted to "get as big as a house." Now he has a specific weight in mind.
The Nationals re-signed right-hander Ross Ohlendorf for $1.25 million and tendered contracts to eight other arbitration-eligible players before Monday night's deadline.
Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg has been scratched from his scheduled start against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night because of tightness in his forearm.
Zimmermann earned an All-Star spot with a 12-3 first half but a pain in the neck kept him from pitching in that game. The worry when he was pulled after a dreadful second inning Sunday was that something more serious might be wrong. Nope. Just a very, very bad day.
For everything that went on at Nationals Park on Saturday, the five pitches Drew Storen threw might have gone unnoticed. His boss definitely noticed.
A person familiar with the selection tells The Associated Press that Fredric Horowitz has been hired to replace Shyam Das as the arbitrator for Major League Baseball and its players' association.
The Pirates on Monday placed catcher Ryan Doumit (left ankle sprain) and infielder Steve Pearce (right calf strain) on the 15-day disabled list.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed starter Ross Ohlendorf on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right shoulder.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have recalled left-hander Brian Burres from Triple-A Indianapolis to replace right-hander Ross Ohlendorf, who went on the 15-day disabled with a damaged muscle in the back of his right shoulder.
Pittsburgh pitcher Ross Ohlendorf was hit on the right side of his face by Troy Tulowitzki's line drive, got checked at a hospital and was back at Coors Field before the game ended Wednesday night.