- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Roto-Rooter Group Inc.
Latest Roto-Rooter Group Inc. Items
The Justice Department filed a lawsuit Thursday against the largest for-profit hospice chain in the United States, charging that the company knowingly submitted false claims to Medicare for services that were not necessary, not actually provided or not performed in accordance with Medicare requirements.