- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rowan Scarborough
Rowan Scarborough was a Washington Times reporter who wrote a weekly column with fellow reporter Bill Gertz called "Inside the Ring." He has written a book about Donald Rumsfeld called Rumsfeld's War: The Untold Story of America's Anti-Terrorist Commander. In February 2007, he joined the Washington Examiner as its national security correspondent. On July 16, 2007, Regnery Publishing released his second book "Sabotage: America's Enemies Within the CIA." - Source: Wikipedia
I want to thank Rowan Scarborough for his article "Semper fi? Taliban desecration case ignites battle in top ranks of Marines."
A two-part expose by The Washington Times' national security reporter, Rowan Scarborough, on the shortcomings of the M4 carbine is a story of institutional ineptitude that has cost soldiers' lives.