- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Rowan Scarborough
Rowan Scarborough was a Washington Times reporter who wrote a weekly column with fellow reporter Bill Gertz called "Inside the Ring." He has written a book about Donald Rumsfeld called Rumsfeld's War: The Untold Story of America's Anti-Terrorist Commander. In February 2007, he joined the Washington Examiner as its national security correspondent. On July 16, 2007, Regnery Publishing released his second book "Sabotage: America's Enemies Within the CIA." - Source: Wikipedia
I want to thank Rowan Scarborough for his article "Semper fi? Taliban desecration case ignites battle in top ranks of Marines."
A two-part expose by The Washington Times' national security reporter, Rowan Scarborough, on the shortcomings of the M4 carbine is a story of institutional ineptitude that has cost soldiers' lives.