- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Roxy Music
Roxy Music are an English art rock group formed in 1971 by Bryan Ferry, who became the group's lead vocalist and chief songwriter. The other members are Phil Manzanera (guitar), Andy Mackay (saxophone and oboe) and Paul Thompson (drums and percussion). Former members include Brian Eno (synthesizer and "treatments"), and Eddie Jobson (synthesizer and violin). Although the band took a break from group activities in 1983, they reunited for a concert tour in 2001, and have toured together intermittently since that time. - Source: Wikipedia
Rock legend Lou Reed, of the 1960s New York City band the Velvet Underground, died on Sunday, Rolling Stone reported. He was 71. Mr. Reed radically challenged rock's founding promise of good times and public celebration.
Singer and songwriter Bryan Ferry has married for the second time in a private ceremony on the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry has been released from hospital after falling ill and being admitted for tests.
Looking for love? Got five minutes and some Ray Ban wayfarers?