- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Roy F. Hoffman
The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth helped sink Sen. John F. Kerry's bid for the White House eight years ago, but the group of veterans has decided it will not to try to torpedo his nomination to head the State Department.
Hoffman said the push during Mr. Kerry's 2004 challenge to President George W. Bush was ignited by a feeling among the veterans that Mr. Kerry didn't deserve to be commander in chief.
"Certainly we're not backing off any of our positions,"