- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
Latest Roy Halladay Items
Cliff Lee and the Phillies have finalized a $120 million, five-year contract that brings the star pitcher back to Philadelphia.
Turns out the Philadelphia Phillies do have enough money for both Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay — and Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels, too.
While the New York Yankees and Texas Rangers waited for Cliff Lee to make a decision, speculation started that the Phillies might attempt to sign the pitcher who helped Philadelphia reach the 2009 World Series.
Felix Hernandez drew plenty of support in this final pitchers' duel.
For once, Felix Hernandez got all the support he needed for a big win.
Roy Halladay added another victory to an almost perfect season, unanimously winning the NL Cy Young Award on Tuesday and becoming the fifth pitcher to earn the honor in both leagues.
Cliff Lee marvels at Tim Lincecum's motion. So much torque, so much power. So darn unusual.
Jayson Werth stood in the on-deck circle as the Philadelphia Phillies' season ended on Saturday. The question now is what's on deck for the free agent to be.
Cole Hamels struck out nine in a dominant five-hitter, Chase Utley homered and the Philadelphia Phillies advanced to the NL championship series for the third consecutive season, beating the Cincinnati Reds 2-0 on Sunday night to complete a first-round sweep.