- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Roy Helu, Jr.
Latest Roy Helu, Jr. Items
When Brandyn Thompson takes inventory of everything he has done for the Washington Redskins over the past five weeks, his tumbling interception in the second preseason game doesn't come to mind first. That is the type of play he expects to make, so there's no reason for it to stand out.
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Washington Redskins' offense after re-watching their 34-31 preseason loss to the Baltimore Ravens using the TV broadcast:
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Washington Redskins' offense after re-watching their 16-3 preseason victory over the Indianapolis Colts using the TV broadcast:
If the Washington Redskins' starting quarterback job is John Beck's to lose, he did enough in his highly-anticipated preseason debut Friday night to maintain his advantage over Rex Grossman.
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Redskins' offense after rewatching the TV broadcast of Washington's 16-7 preseason victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
What do I think of the Redskins' 16-7 win over the Steelers on Friday night in their preseason opener at FedEx Field? Oh, there are 11 things I could say:
Ryan Kerrigan's first practice with the Washington Redskins will forever carry an asterisk. It was a 95-minute informal session Tuesday morning at a Northern Virginia high school instead of at Redskins Park. Players wore T-shirts and gym shorts instead of jerseys and helmets. No coaches were present; only veterans guiding him through the playbook.