- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Roy Keane Items
Publisher Orion says Booker Prize-winning novelist Roddy Doyle will work with former Manchester United star Roy Keane on a memoir exploring the psychological struggles he's faced off the pitch.
In soccer, fury has become part of the job. This sport celebrates coaches with short tempers _ step forward Alex Ferguson. It idolizes angry players _ think Roy Keane _ and hails their on-field aggression and occasional brutality as demonstrations of "commitment" and "leadership." It tolerates the idea that fans have a right to be angry in defeat, although it sometimes draws the line when they rip out their seats and pelt players with coins.
While Alex Ferguson speaks wistfully about his failure to sign Pep Guardiola as a player, the Barcelona manager is convinced that his Manchester United counterpart was right not to take him to Old Trafford 10 years ago.
Here's a look at some interesting facts about Ireland.