- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Latest Roy Miller Items
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena. De Rosario, playing against his former team for the first time since beaing traded on June 27, scored in the 61st minute to lift D.C. United to a 1-0 win over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday night.
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena.
The state of Arizona is getting a lot of bad press for its decision to limit tax dollars for organ transplants. This criticism is unwarranted. These transplants and other similar high-cost, high-risk medical procedures will bankrupt the state because the demand exceeds the supply.