- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Roy Miller Items
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena. De Rosario, playing against his former team for the first time since beaing traded on June 27, scored in the 61st minute to lift D.C. United to a 1-0 win over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday night.
Dwayne De Rosario had a memorable return to Red Bull Arena.
The state of Arizona is getting a lot of bad press for its decision to limit tax dollars for organ transplants. This criticism is unwarranted. These transplants and other similar high-cost, high-risk medical procedures will bankrupt the state because the demand exceeds the supply.