- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Roy Spencer
I believe in climate change and accept carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, but I just can't reconcile the observed record with claims of dangerous global warming from human carbon-dioxide emissions.
A study on how much heat in Earth's atmosphere is caused by cloud cover has heated up the climate change blogosphere even as it is dismissed by many scientists.
Mr. Spencer said recently, "In my opinion the day of reckoning has arrived. The modellers and the IPCC have willingly ignored the evidence of low climate sensitivity for many years . The discrepancy between models and observations is not a new thing just one that is becoming more glaring over time."
More than anything, he said, his study found that mainstream research and models don't match the 10 years of data he examined.