- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Roy Williams
This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
Officials at the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, the Alliance for Economic Development of Oklahoma City, and even in municipal offices can speak about why companies would want to locate here.
North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
North Carolina didn't let a crammed-full schedule of games nor a short turnaround after an emotional win against its fiercest rival derail its momentum. Instead, the Tar Heels had a dominating performance that continued their upward surge in the Atlantic Coast Conference standings.
Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings - big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama - that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering what's next.
North Carolina coach Roy Williams went into last week's pregame meal thinking a winter storm wouldn't prevent Duke from getting to the Smith Center for the latest installment in the fierce rivalry.
North Carolina faced an unlikely 15-point deficit with one of its top players having an off night against Florida State on Monday. Maybe just as unlikely was Kennedy Meeks stepping up to save the day.
Roy Williams earned his 300th win at North Carolina with an 81-75 win against Florida State as the Tar Heels rallied from a 15-point first-half deficit to record its seventh consecutive victory.
Forced to become North Carolina's go-to guy on the perimeter, Marcus Paige has kept finding ways to up his game in the second half.
North Carolina was too big and too quick for Notre Dame.
The misdemeanor drug case against former North Carolina basketball player Will Graves has been delayed until July.
North Carolina has fought back from a bad start in Atlantic Coast Conference play to even its record. Capping that climb by extending rival North Carolina State's misery here made that even sweeter.
James Michael McAdoo has been content to see his North Carolina teammates get attention even as he's playing some of the best basketball of his career.
No matter what happens for the rest of North Carolina's up-and-down season, the Tar Heels can still say they've never lost to Clemson at home.
Joe Harris and Virginia led North Carolina by nine at halftime on Monday night, and went into the locker room feeling lousy about the way they had played, and fortunate to be in front.
"He really has no holes in his game," said North Carolina coach Roy Williams, who joked that the best way to defend him was to "hope he sprains his ankle going up the steps."
He says he owes the program and his teammates that much.