- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Roy Items
A study to determine whether two Civil War battlefields in Newtonia should become part of the national park system was completed more than a year ago, but its findings have still not been made public.
It was one of the gentlest deaths in soap-opera history, but it has provoked a strong reaction in Britain.
Elizabeth Peratrovich's most famous quote is likely, "I would not have expected that I, who am barely out of savagery, would have to remind gentlemen with 5,000 years of recorded civilization behind them, of our Bill of Rights." - a response to comments made by a territorial senator.
Deron Williams is staying with the Nets.