- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Royal Alexandra Hospital
Royal Alexandra Hospital can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
There are many things wrong with U.S. health care, as there inevitably are with any health care system. The question is whether America wants to go down the British-Canadian-Cuban route, to name three government medical systems Michael Moore admires in his new film, "Sicko."
GLASGOW, Scotland — When two doctors crashed a Jeep Cherokee into Glasgow's Airport and then set it on fire in a desperate attempt to ignite crude bombs, it was clear to a policeman on the scene that they were on a suicide mission.
LONDON — Police continued to arrest Muslim doctors working for Britain's National Health Service yesterday, defying a stereotype of terrorists as disadvantaged misfits from poor families who are brainwashed.
GLASGOW, Scotland - British police yesterday raided buildings near Glasgow and in central England and made a fifth arrest in a hunt for al Qaeda-linked terrorists behind the fiery attack on the Scottish city's airport and foiled car bombings in London.