- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Latest Royal Bank Of Scotland Items
U.S. regulators are pushing for criminal charges against the Royal Bank of Scotland, RBS, over the 2012 Libor rate-fixing scandal. They want bank executives to admit guilt and pay a penalty, rather than simply settle.
Fearing a financial rupture in Europe, investors around the world fled from risk Wednesday. They punished stocks and the euro, and the yield on a benchmark U.S. bond hit its lowest point since World War II.
Moody's Investors Service may lower the ratings of some of the world's largest banks, as well as those of some securities firms, because their long-term prospects for profitability and growth are shrinking.
Former Royal Bank of Scotland chief Fred Goodwin, who led the bank into near collapse, has been stripped of his knighthood, the British government said Tuesday.
Liverpool players met John Henry and New England Sports Ventures executives on Saturday, a day after the group won a courtroom fight for ownership of the relegation-threatened team.
Liverpool players met their new owner Saturday as attention turned from the long and bitter boardroom fight to the fortunes of the relegation-threatened team.
Liverpool's owners are withdrawing their Texas court order blocking the sale of the Premier League club but could still find a way to stop the proposed 300 million pound ($476 million) takeover by the owners of the Boston Red Sox.
Liverpool's American owners dropped their Texas court case against the sale of the club on Friday, removing a major obstacle to a takeover by the parent company of the Boston Red Sox. But they vowed to pursue a $1.6 billion damages claim over what they called the "illegal" buyout.