- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Royal College Of Defence Studies
Latest Royal College Of Defence Studies Items
The number of cell phones shipped worldwide rose 14.5 percent in the second quarter compared with a year earlier, with much of the growth coming from smaller challengers like the iPhone and BlackBerry, according to research firm IDC.
Microsoft Corp. said Thursday that its net income surged in the most recent quarter, the latest sign that businesses are again spending money on technology.
Microsoft Corp. said Thursday that its net income surged in the most recent quarter, the latest sign that businesses are again spending on technology.
Microsoft Corp. is scheduled to report fiscal fourth-quarter earnings after the market closes Thursday.
Market research group IDC said Wednesday that worldwide shipments of personal computers climbed 22.4 percent in the second quarter as businesses replaced aging computers and consumers continued to show interest in inexpensive laptops.
Market research group IDC says worldwide shipments of personal computers climbed 22.4 percent in the second quarter.
David Chamberlain knows what it feels like to be under Apple's spell. He experienced it firsthand when he was introduced to an IPod Nano.