- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ruben Diaz Jr.
The company Real Bronx Tours has dropped its billed trips to see a real, live New York City "ghetto," after local politicians railed and termed the tourist draw — which grabbed at the European and Australian market — a despicable example of capitalism run amok.
"But using the Bronx to sell a so-called 'ghetto' experience to tourists is completely unacceptable."
Mr. Diaz said he now wants the company to apologize.