- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ruben Diaz Jr.
The company Real Bronx Tours has dropped its billed trips to see a real, live New York City "ghetto," after local politicians railed and termed the tourist draw — which grabbed at the European and Australian market — a despicable example of capitalism run amok.
"But using the Bronx to sell a so-called 'ghetto' experience to tourists is completely unacceptable."
Mr. Diaz said he now wants the company to apologize.