- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Ruben Diaz Jr.
The company Real Bronx Tours has dropped its billed trips to see a real, live New York City "ghetto," after local politicians railed and termed the tourist draw — which grabbed at the European and Australian market — a despicable example of capitalism run amok.
"But using the Bronx to sell a so-called 'ghetto' experience to tourists is completely unacceptable."
Mr. Diaz said he now wants the company to apologize.