- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ruben Diaz Jr.
The company Real Bronx Tours has dropped its billed trips to see a real, live New York City "ghetto," after local politicians railed and termed the tourist draw — which grabbed at the European and Australian market — a despicable example of capitalism run amok.
"My prayers, as well as those of my office and all Bronxites, go out to the families of the seven victims," he said.