- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Ruben Narcisse
J.J. Quinlan died for 45 seconds.
On Saturday night, Ruben Narcisse's photo will grace the giant scoreboard screen at Royal-Texas Stadium and 98,000 fans will honor him with a moment of silence.
Texas will have a pregame tribute for Wyoming freshman linebacker Ruben Narcisse, who was killed this week in a traffic accident.
Wyoming coach Dave Christensen says his team is trying to maintain its normal routine to help players cope with the death of a teammate in a car accident and prepare for the Cowboys' game against No. 5 Texas.
A University of Wyoming football player was killed and three teammates were injured when a pickup drifted off a Colorado highway and crashed on Monday, authorities said.