- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
Topic - Ruben Tejada
Fredi Gonzalez is still waiting for the Atlanta Braves' bats to catch up with the team's pitching.
Seven innings of Bartolo Colon's dominance only made Jose Valverde's ninth-inning escape look even scarier.
Three big pieces of the New York Mets' pitching staff are closer to appearing in spring training games.
Ruben Tejada and the New York Mets have avoided arbitration by agreeing to a $1.1 million, one-year contract.
Collin McHugh pitched two-hit ball over seven scoreless innings for the Mets in his major league debut, but the Colorado Rockies completed their second straight four-game sweep of New York with a 1-0 victory Thursday as Jordany Valdespin misplayed Tyler Colvin's leadoff drive in the eighth into a game-changing triple.
Heath Bell spun around and pumped his fist after the final out, finishing off four hitless innings by the proud Padres bullpen.
When I asked him about it afterwards he said, 'I didn't know I could hit him.'
Tejada (hamstring) said he also plans to play Friday.