- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rudy Eugene
A 6-foot-3, 250-pound naked man died after being shot by a Palm Beach County Sheriff's sergeant when he attacked a former New York City police officer, chased a man and his young son and bit a man on the face.
A homeless man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre assault alongside a busy South Florida highway told police that his attacker "just ripped me to ribbons."
Ivory Wave, Vanilla Sky and Bliss may sound like products from the cosmetics aisle, but they are far from luxurious. They are street names for a dangerous drug known as "bath salts."
A homeless man whose face was mostly chewed off in a bizarre attack along a busy Miami street is now 'awake and alert," according to doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center.
Authorities were seeking more witnesses Tuesday to help explain what led a naked man to start chewing another naked man's face and whose only response when confronted by police was to growl and keep attacking — even after being shot.
He also said he did not like how he was being portrayed in the news and did not want to speak to the media.