- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rudy Fernandez
Gold medal at stake or nothing at all, the U.S. Olympic basketball team is too good for Spain.
Houston Rockets guard Goran Dragic has reached a deal to play for Spanish club Caja Laboral until the end of the NBA lockout.
The Dallas Mavericks are already gearing up to defend their title, trading both their draft picks Thursday night to get Portland Trail Blazers guard Rudy Fernandez.
Kyrie Irving probably secured his spot atop the NBA draft when he went to Cleveland and beat his future coach in a shooting contest.
The Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night that was part of a flurry of moves that Portland made during the NBA draft.
Eventually, Jordan Hamilton or another guy taken late in the first round of this year's NBA draft will blossom into a quality player, perhaps even an All-Star.
Kyrie Irving headed to Cleveland as the No. 1 pick minutes after the NBA draft started.
The Dallas Mavericks are already gearing up to defend their title, trading both their draft picks for Portland Trail Blazers guard Rudy Fernandez.
The Portland Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night.
Marc Gasol already has won more with the Memphis Grizzlies than his big brother, Pau, ever did _ at least when it comes to games that matter the most.
Trail Blazers coach Nate McMillan dreads hearing his phone ring first thing in the morning because it usually means bad news, like another injury.