- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ruffin Mcneill
East Carolina has kicked receiver Danny Webster off the football team.
East Carolina says a football player hospitalized since being involved in an automobile accident last week has been upgraded to good condition.
East Carolina says defensive end Terrell Stanley is in critical condition after he and a teammate were involved in a single-car accident in Greenville.
Tulsa and East Carolina get one more chance to win another Conference USA title before moving to a new league.
East Carolina coach Ruffin McNeill is taking back control of his health.
It's been a slow, sad march toward Ralph Friedgen's final game as coach at Maryland.
Selling tickets to a bowl game is its own back yard is a concern for Maryland.
East Carolina's perennially tough nonconference schedule ends Saturday with a new challenge.
Bud Foster gathered his defense together at 6:45 a.m., just like always.
The smoke will billow near East Carolina's locker room, the pyrotechnics will sparkle and they'll blast Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" over the speakers.