- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rugby
Carter Kretchman scored 36 points to lead Fargo Oak Grove to a 68-58 win over Rugby in the championship game of the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament on Saturday.
Tanner Bernhardt and Brad Heidlebaugh had 16 points apiece to lead top-ranked Rugby back to the championship game of the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament with a 54-44 semifinal win over North Star on Friday.
Tanner Bernhardt's only basket of the game was a 3-pointer to open overtime, sparking Rugby to a 64-58 win over New Town Thursday at the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament.
The strains of 'God Save The Queen' have died down by the time a local businessman, standing on a 10-foot-high plinth in the middle of a town-center car park, tosses a leather ball into a vast sea of bodies.
For two teams that only face each other twice a year, Sacramento and Boston sure played like longtime rivals.
Australian rugby intends to make sevens its priority in 2016, the year the sport first appears at the Olympic games.
There's a local connection to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, and it's not that the weather around Southern Indiana lately has resembled what one would expect to find in Russia.
The International Rugby Board says the top four countries at the end of next season's rugby world sevens series will qualify for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
British Sky Broadcasting PLC sought Thursday to secure its base against its insurgent rival BT PLC by securing some sports rights and a long-term deal with U.S. pay-TV network Home Box Office.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. knows his audience, there's no doubt.
John Wilbur's football resume includes a stint with the Washington Redskins. His life resume? John Wilbur was an American original.
The mere sounds of soccer brightened Nelson Mandela in his darkest, most isolated times.
Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
Amateur golfer Lydia Ko is turning pro at the age of 16 after previously foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.
Top-ranked amateur Lydia Ko has announced her decision to turn professional at the age of 16 after foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.