- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Topic - Running Press
Running Press is an American publishing company, a member of the Perseus Books Group. The publisher's offices are located in Philadelphia, with many of the corporate functions taking place in Perseus' New York City headquarters. - Source: Wikipedia
This past November marked the centenary of the woman born Vivian Hartley in Darjeeling, India, who the world knew as that transcendently beautiful star of stage and screen Vivien Leigh. Her celluloid record ensures her legacy for posterity, and I would guess that there are few who saw her in the 1939 movie "Gone With the Wind" who will ever forget the impression she made.
Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo, the boss of the Philadelphia-South Jersey La Cosa Nostra crime family in the 1980s, has been described by law enforcement officers and former criminal associates as ruthless, homicidal, greedy and paranoid -- even by organized-crime standards.