- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Rupert Murdoch Items
Divorce is never pretty, but perhaps it stings a little less for media mogul Rupert Murdoch's soon-to-be ex-wife, Wendi Deng, who will keep the couple's $44 million penthouse overlooking Central Park in New York.
The Rev. Billy Graham celebrated his 95th birthday with a party attended by celebrities and colleagues who honored "America's pastor" and viewed what has been billed as his last sermon.
The trial of two former top editors of Rupert Murdoch's defunct News of the World began Monday with the selection of a jury to hear the complex and high-profile case sparked by a tabloid phone-hacking scandal that has shaken Murdoch's media empire and tarnished the image of British journalism.
Divorce can be painful and, for some, awfully expensive.
News Corp. head Rupert Murdoch took to Twitter late Sunday to voice support for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's call to vote on immigration overhaul.
News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch is divorcing his wife Wendi, the company confirmed on Thursday.
Rupert Murdoch left some people outraged and others scratching their heads on Sunday when he decided to take to Twitter to quote verses from the Koran.
Rupert Murdoch just gave Facebook the thumbs down.
Los Angeles Times columnist Steve Lopez addressed the issue on everyone's lips last week during the paper's in-house awards ceremony, Huffington Post blogger Kathleen Miles reports.