- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Rupert Murdoch Items
Rupert Murdoch is getting the cabaret treatment in a new play about his 60 years building a newspaper and television empire.
Bill Maher took advantage of pal Jay Leno's Television Academy Hall of Fame induction to offer a spirited attack on what Maher called undeserved "bad publicity" for the former "Tonight Show" host.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch didn't pull punches in a recent Twitter comment about what's gone wrong in New York City: The leftists have taken over, he said.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she never sanctioned phone hacking, and was horrified when she learned the tabloid had targeted the cellphone of a missing teenager.
A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
Twenty-First Century Fox said Thursday that its fiscal second-quarter net income dropped 49 percent, largely as a result of acquisition costs, but still matched Wall Street predictions.
British Sky Broadcasting PLC sought Thursday to secure its base against its insurgent rival BT PLC by securing some sports rights and a long-term deal with U.S. pay-TV network Home Box Office.
A former tabloid journalist told Britain's phone hacking trial on Monday that he intercepted voicemails with the knowledge of senior executives - not just at the now-defunct News of the World, whose employees are standing trial, but at the rival Sunday Mirror.