- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Rupert Sanders Items
Liberty Ross says she's still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Liberty Ross says she's still lying low six months after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Rupert Sanders' wife has filed for divorce five months after it was revealed the director had a brief affair with actress Kristen Stewart.
Who knew that in the ancient Mayan calendar, they would have predicted so much that pointed to the end of the world? Like the exact date that Lindsay Lohan's horrendous Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick" would air on Lifetime? That Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj's egos would collide during "American Idol" auditions? That Donald Trump would act even more bizarrely than he did in 2011? And that Brad Pitt was even making a Chanel ad?
The newest vampire in "Twilight" re-emerged in public Thursday night at the Toronto Film Festival.
While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her one-time romantic rival took to the runway.
While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her romantic rival took to the runway.
It's been tough for Kristen Stewart to be back out in public after revelations of an affair that led to her breakup with "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
Robert Pattinson was nearing the end of shooting the last "Twilight" film, concluding a chapter of his life that had picked him out of near obscurity and was preparing to spit him out ... where exactly? "Twilight" had made him extravagantly famous, but his next steps were entirely uncertain.