- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Rupert Shortt
Did you have a Merry Christmas? If so, chances are you are not a Christian in the Middle East or many other parts of the world.
Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world, according to religion writer Rupert Shortt, author of a new book called "Christianophobia" that details the persecution most of the West never hears about.
Mr. Shortt's tour of countries most hostile to Christians begins in Egypt — and for good reasons, he told Times247.
Second, he writes, “Parts of the media have been influenced by the logical error that equates criticism of Muslims with racism, and therefore as wrong by definition.”