- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Rupert Items
In a story about a television revival of the musical "The Sound of Music," The Associated Press misspelled the name of a member of the von Trapp family. The correct spelling is Rosmarie von Trapp, not Rosemarie.
Film director Rupert Sanders' wife has filed for divorce five months after it was revealed he had a brief affair with actress Kristen Stewart.
A magnitude 7.7 earthquake struck off the west coast of Canada and a tsunami warning was issued, authorities said, but there were no immediate reports of major damage.
News Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch defended his globe-spanning, half-century-long media career Wednesday, telling an official inquiry into U.K. media ethics that he never gave his editors orders on who to back or used his political sway for financial gain.
Media executive James Murdoch, under pressure over his role in Britain's tabloid phone-hacking scandal, has stepped down as chairman of British Sky Broadcasting PLC, the company announced Tuesday.
James Murdoch insisted Thursday that he had been kept in the dark about the culture of criminality at the now-defunct News of the World tabloid, telling a committee of often-skeptical British lawmakers that he had been blindsided by his subordinates.
A teenager accused of acting as a spokesman for computer hacking groups that targeted Sony, Rupert Murdoch-owned newspapers and a British crime agency was freed on bail Monday as he awaits trial.