- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Rupp Arena Items
Kentucky lawmakers have gone home without voting on a proposal to provide state-backed bonding to help pay for the renovation of Rupp Arena.
Kentucky lawmakers completed work Monday on a bill that would revamp the state's juvenile justice system by steering more young offenders into community-based treatment as an alternative to locking them up in detention centers.
Supporters of a plan to renovate Rupp Arena made a final pitch Monday to win over Kentucky lawmakers who are reluctant to let state government help finance the project.
Kentucky has announced that it will celebrate the Wildcats' successful season on Tuesday at Rupp Arena.
If Kentucky taxpayers paid $75 million for the University of Louisville's basketball arena, they should do the same for the University of Kentucky, Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear said Monday before boarding a plane to watch Kentucky play for the NCAA championship in Dallas.
For at least 30 minutes, No. 14 Kentucky proved it could compete with one of the best teams in the country.
Rupp Arena will be modernized as a stand-alone facility with a glass-and-steel appearance that state and local officials promise will improve accessibility and comfort for Kentucky basketball fans.
Gov. Steve Beshear is asking the state to provide $65 million in bonds for a renovation of Rupp Arena as part of his proposed two-year state budget.
It's the worst nightmare for Big Blue Nation. Kentucky isn't in the NCAA tournament and rival Louisville not only is the favorite to win the whole thing, it gets to start on the Wildcats' home court.